WHY SELL AT EMPIRE COMIC FEST?
The I-90 corridor provides easy access for attendees from Buffalo, Syracuse, and Albany and we are a four-hour drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
- The Venue The JCC of Rochester is an ideal venue for a comic book show:
- A recently-renovated auditorium with 30-foot high ceilings and central air conditioning
- Less than a 15-minute drive from east or west I-90 exits
- The main room is a short walk from a sizable, FREE parking lot – making load in / load out easy
- Ample floor space accommodates 350 attendees under current quarantine rules with roughly 50 eight-foot tables. Additional overflow space is available if needed.
- All amenities including food vending, ATM, rest rooms, and a café are near the auditorium
- The Marketing FREE admission for attendees and low cost tables for vendors ensure not only a higher likelihood of fans, but also puts more money and comics in everyone’s hands. ECF employs a broad-based print and social media approach to reach the largest possible audience:
- ECF Website, Facebook, Instagram, Craigslist
- Flyers distributed to local comic book shops
- Promoting YOU and showcasing KEY BOOKS you are bringing to the show. With prior knowledge of comics available, we expect an increased and more prepared attendee buyer base.